2033 13th St. NW is a two-story brick rowhouse with stone trim and a turret. It was built in 1906.
1743 22nd St. NW is a large mansion at the top of the Spanish Steps. It is a four-story house in the Beaux Arts style, built in 1941. It was listed for sale for $5.995 million in May 2016.
2228 Decatur Place is a three-story brick townhouse. It was built in 1910, and is now divided into condo units.
3807 New Hampshire Avenue is a three-story rowhouse, brick with stone trim. It was built in 1910.
These doors are on Decatur Place, and are doors to a brick utility building on the grounds of the Woodrow Wilson house at 2340 S Street NW.
Zion Hill Baptist Church, at 841 Shepherd St., is brick with stone trim. It was built in 1911 by architects Speiden & Speiden. It was built for the Petworth Primitive Baptist Church, and was acquired by the Zion Hill Baptist Church in 1971.
The First Church of Seventh Day Adventists, at 810 Shepherd Street, is a rectangular brick and stone building. It was built in 1938 for the Har-Zion Voliner Anshey Sfard congregation by architect George Santmeyers. The Seventh Day Adventists purchased it in 1955.
407 Morse Street is part of the one-story row of wholesalers in the Union Market district.
1250 4th St. NE is a two-story warehouse in the Union Market district. It was formerly the Best Supply Company, and now is the Express Supply Company.
2534 and 2536 9th St. NW are two-story brick rowhouses, built in 1939.