2151 California St., the Ameiia and Paul, is a 6-story apartment building with 24 units. It was built in 1920.
The Embassy of Mauritania is at 2129 Leroy Place. The five-story brick townhouse was originally built as a private residence in 1914, in the Georgian Revival style. Before the Embassy of Mauritania, the building in the past has been the Embassy of Hungary, the Embassy of Libya, the Polish Trade Mission, and the Embassy of […]
1823 Phelps Place is a very large (10,000 sq. ft.) home. It is three stories, with a brick and stone exterior, a turret, and a red tile roof. It was built in 1905, and was sold in 2015 for $5.75 million.
The Embassy of Pakistan residence is at 2343 S St. NW. It is a four-story townhouse of brick and stone, built in 1910. It was originally built as a private residence, and has been the home of 23 Pakistani ambassadors.
2146 Georgia Avenue N.W. was the Bond Bread factory, and covers half a city block. This door is from the rear of the building on 8th St. It was built in 1929 and closed in 1971. Since then, it was owned by the D.C. government and used for various utility purposes, and was then bought […]
2200 Decatur Place is a large three-story brick townhouse, built in 1910.
2344 S Street NW is a large 3-story brick house, built in 1979.
2204 Decatur Place is a three-story brick townhouse, built in 1910.
1236 5th St. NE is part of an old three-story brick warehouse in Union Market.
423 Morse Street NE is a one-story building housing the Market Deli, part of the Union Market warehouse complex.