707 Euclid St. is a two-story brick rowhouse, built in 1929.
The Banneker Recreation Center, at 2500 Georgia Avenue, is a long one-story brick building constructed in 1934. It is on the National Register of Historic Places, as being “significant for its role as a focal point in the development of the black community in Washington, D.C.”
2534 and 2536 9th St. NW are two-story brick rowhouses, built in 1939.
1324 Kenyon St. is a three-story rowhouse, with a stone facade. It was built in 1900.
2452 18th St. NW is a small commercial building in Adams Morgan. Built in 1900, it is currently occupied by Julia’s Empanadas.
3018 13th St. NW is a three-story brick rowhouse, built in 1912.
3010 13th St. NW is a 1910 three-story rowhouse, constructed of brick with stone trim and garretted roof detailing. It is now divided into condo units.
1372 Kenyon St. is a 1910 apartment building, constructed of brick with stone trim. It contains 18 units, all Section 8 income-adjusted units.
Harriet Tubman Elementary School, at 3101 13th St NW, is a D.C. public elementary school, serving the Columbia Heights area. It was built in 1970.
3012 13th St. NW is a three-story brick rowhouse built in 1912, now divided into condos.