1624 21st St. NW is a four-story brick townhouse, built in 1906.
1621 22nd St. NW is the Embassy of Bulgaria. It is a large three-story building, brick with stone trim, built in 1911.
2148 Florida Avenue NW is a three-story brick rowhouse, built in 1900. It is now divided into condo units.
1728 21st St. NW is a three-story townhouse, built in 1906. The first floor has a stone facade, with brick on the upper floors.
2108 R St. NW is a four-story stone townhouse, built in 1900. The Studio Gallery, founded in 1956, occupies the first two floors and the basement which has a separate entrance on the front. The top two floors are divided into condo units.
2122 Florida Avenue NW is one of the older houses in the District, built in 1820. It is a narrow two-story brick townhouse. It was part of the Underground Railroad, using a door for horses to the right of the main entrance.
2139 R Street is a large four-story townhouse, built in 1908 of brick with stone trim. It is currently the Tanzania Chancery.
1000 M St. NW is a three-story brick house with a slate Mansard roof. It was built in 1900, and is now divided into condo units.
2223 R St. is a three and 1/2 story stone building, built by architect George Oakley Totten in the style of an Italian palazzo. It is referred to as the Charles Evans Hughes House; he lived there from 1930 until when he died in 1948. The building was originally constructed in 1907 as an embassy. […]
1311 21st St. NW is a three-story brick townhouse, built in 1921. It is currently divided into four condo units.