1058 Thomas Jefferson Street is a small two-story brick building, now used as an office building. It was constructed in 1810. This door is on the canal side of the building.
1055 Thomas Jefferson Street, The Foundry, is a 7-story brick office building, on the C&O Canal in Georgetown.
The Potomac Boat Club was founded in 1869. In 1908, the current boathouse was built at 3530 Water Street NW. The two-story wood-frame building is white with green trim. It sits between the canal and the Potomac River. On the Potomac side, there are boat ramps from the building into the water. Membership areas are […]
3039 O St. NW is a two-story brick rowhouse, with brick and stone trim. It was built in 1870.
3435 R St. NW is a large two-story apartment building, brick with stone trim. It was built in 1928, and contains 17 apartments.
2800 O St. NW is a two-story brick house, built in 1900.
3000 K St. NW is one of the buildings in the Washington Harbour complex on the Potomac River in Georgetown. The complex was completed in 1986, designed by Arthur Cotton Moore in the post-modern style.
The Divine Science Church of the Healing Christ is at 2025 35th St, NW. The church building is white stucco and clapboard, with green wood trim in a Tudor style, and stained glass windows. The Divine Science Church was founded in 1887, and this building became the D.C. location for the church in 1956.
1719 35th St. NW is a two-story brick apartment building, with 19 units. It was built in 1926.
The Hyde School, at 3219 O St. NW, is a public elementary school. It was built in 1911 by architect Arthur B. Heaton, of brick with stone trim. It is two stories, with 15 foot ceilings and large windows.