1806 Vernon Street is a three-story townhouse, currently used as a small office building.
2123 California St., The Brighton, is a 7-story building with 59 units. It was built in 1911.
2127 California St. is an 8-story building with a brick and Indiana limestone facade, containing 118 units. It was built in 1926, and in 1927 was named Le Bourget in honor of the field in France where Charles Lindbergh landed the first transatlantic flight. The architects were George Nicholas Ray and Clarke Waggaman.
2145 California St., The Warren, was built in 1924. It is 4 stories, with 27 units.
2346 S Street NW is a large 4-story mansion, with a stone facade. It was built in 1919 in the Beaux Arts style by architect Clarke Waggaman. It was sold for $3.9 million in 2015.
2202 Decatur Place is a three-story brick townhouse with stone trim. It was built in 1910.
2122 California St., The Westmoreland, is a 6-story, 60-unit building. It is designed in the Beaux-Arts style, with a stone and brick facade, and was built in 1905.
2151 California St., the Ameiia and Paul, is a 6-story apartment building with 24 units. It was built in 1920.
The Embassy of Mauritania is at 2129 Leroy Place. The five-story brick townhouse was originally built as a private residence in 1914, in the Georgian Revival style. Before the Embassy of Mauritania, the building in the past has been the Embassy of Hungary, the Embassy of Libya, the Polish Trade Mission, and the Embassy of […]
1823 Phelps Place is a very large (10,000 sq. ft.) home. It is three stories, with a brick and stone exterior, a turret, and a red tile roof. It was built in 1905, and was sold in 2015 for $5.75 million.