1232 M St. NW is an office entrance on the first floor of The Bartley condominium building. The Bartley is on the corner of 13th and M, with the main entrance at at 1133 13th St. The Bartley is 8 stories, with 35 units. It was built in 1923 as an Army barracks.
1229 M St. is a four-story townhouse, brick with stone trim, built in 1910.
1217 N St. NW is a narrow 4-story brick rowhouse, now divided into condos. It was built in 1875.
1335 N St. NW is one of four attached identical 3 1/2 story brick rowhouses, designed by architect C.A. Didden in 1883. The rowhouses are currently part of the N Street Village, a community of housing and supports for low-income and homeless women.
The Emerson at 1220 N St. is a 5-story apartment building, brick with stone trim. It was built in 2001.
927 N St. NW is a three-story small apartment building with 5 units.It was constructed in 1900.
925 N Street is large three-story rowhouse with a half-round turret on the facade. The adjacent Salem Baptist Church purchased the building in 1959 to use as Grymes Memorial Hall, an educational annex to the church.
Salem Baptist Church is a stone building with a center structure flanked by two towers. The Salem Baptist congregation began in 1874, and bought this church in 1925 from the Cosmopolitan Baptist Church.
1305 10th St. NW is a four-story apartment building, brick with stone trim. It was built in 1911, and contains 25 apartments.
1706 9th St. NW is a three-story rowhouse, with manufactured brick siding. It was built in 1870.