210 A St. NE is a three-story brick Victorian townhouse, built in 1890. For the past several years, it has been called the “Breitbart Embassy.” Breightbart News rents the townhouse from the owner Moustafa El-Gindy, a former member of the Egyptian parliament. He bought the house in 2009 for $2.35 million. Breightbart News uses the […]
714 7th St. SE is a two-story brick rowhouse with a turreted roof. It was built in 1890.
410 7th St. SE is a two-story rowhouse, built in 1890. It is now used as a small office building.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, at 522 7th St. SE, is a new building, dedicated in 2015 as a ward meetinghouse for the Church. It is brick, two stories with a steeple. The prior building on the site was demolished by the Church in 2011, and had been at one point […]
525 7th St. SE is a three-story brick townhouse, built in 1968 in the Colonial style, to fit in with the historic houses surrounding it.
541 7th St. SE is a two-story rowhouse, with a gabled roof and dormer in the front, and a recent third-floor addition in the rear. The house was built in 1857 according to Ditto, the firm that redeveloped the property (the real estate sites list the date as 1890).
545 7th St. SE is a two-story brick building with stone trim. It was built in 1904 as the B.B. French School, a public vocational school. Starting in 1942, the nearby Marine barracks leased the building until 1959. After that, D.C. used it as storage for three years, and then it remained vacant for about […]
701 G St. SE is a two-story rowhouse, brick with stone trim.
705 G St. SE is a two-story rowhouse, brick with stone trim and a cylindrical bay. It was built in 1900.
709 G St. SE is a small two-story brick rowhouse, now used as a commercial building.