Located on the corner of 14th and G St., the Commercial National Bank Building was constructed in 1917 out of limestone in a simple neo-classical style. The architect was Waddy B. Wood, who also designed the Department of the Interior.
The building sold in August 2013 for $183 million to the Paramount Group Inc. The tenant leasing the building is the law firm Skadden Arps.