915 F St. NW is the former Equitable Co-Operative Building Association, designed by architects Frederick Pyle and Arthur Heaton. It was built in 1911, as a small temple-style bank with four marble ionic columns, and bronze sliding doors in front of the wooden entry doors.
In recent years, it was owned by Abdul Khanu who ran a nightclub, and then in 2009, Peter Andrulis III bought it for a possible museum. Douglas Development Corporation bought it in 2011 and is in the process of restoring it. It is on the National Register of Historic Places.