These doors are from the historic Greyhound Bus Terminal at 1100 New York Avenue, opened in 1940. It was an elaborate Art Deco structure, designed by architect William Arrasmith, who designed fifty Greyhound stations. The building is limestone with black terracotta trimming, aluminum and glass block openings, rounded corners, and a stepped tower. In 1976, Greyhound decided that the style was no longer suitable, and remodeled the building by covering it with concrete panels. Greyhound sold the terminal in 1985. After some contention about its historic status, the building was converted into offices with the original facade restored and used as a gateway to the new office space.