2123 Twining Court, originally known as the Spencer Carriage House and Stable, is in an alley in back of P Street. It was the Omega Club, a gay dance bar, for many years, closing in Dec. 2012. It was then purchased by Gerard Boquel and Lew Hages, who want to turn the building into a single-family residence, while maintaining the original characteristics of the building. The brick building was constructed in 1905, by builder John McGregor, to serve as the home of the president of the Southern Railway. It is on the National Register of Historic Places.