Building 170, at 200 Tingey St. SE, is part of the historic Navy Yard Annex. It was built in 1919, as an electrical substation. It is a large brick building in the Colonial Revival style. The buildling is in the middle of the area under redevelopment as the Capitol Riverfront, and plans are for retail being added inside the original structure.