3013 and 3015 Q St. form a large Georgetown duplex with a shared entry portico. They are part of “Cooke’s Row,” built in 1868, which consists of four double villas at 3007 to 3029 Q St. This building is “villa 3,” and is in the Italianate style, as is the neighboring villa. The two end villas are in the Second Empire style. The house was built in 1868 by Starkweather and Plowman, for owner Henry David Cooke. Cooke was a prominent banker, who lived at 30th and Q and had these houses built to provide for his twelve children.