Neighborhood
Tenleytown

St. Ann’s Academy

St. Ann’s Academy, at 4404 Wisconsin Avenue in Tenleytown, is the parish school, adjoining St. Ann Roman Catholic Church.  The academy and the church were built in 1947, by architect Henry D. Dagit & Sons.  St. Ann’s closed at the end of 2014 due to low enrollment.  The future use of the building is unknown at this time.