The Trinidad fire station is at 1342 Florida Avenue NE. The station is a two-story brick building constructed in 1925, with two bays. Engine 10 and Truck 13 are at this station. Truck 13 has been there since it was built, and Engine 10, which had been established in 1895, moved there in 1940 from its original location on Maryland Avenue. The fire station is nicknamed “The House of Pain” because it has one of the highest volumes of calls in the city.