322 4th St. NE is a Capitol Hill rowhouse, currently used as offices for the Hans Bethe Center, Center for Arms Control and Non-Proliferation, and the affiliate Council for a Livable World.
Dean & DeLuca, the gourmet grocer, is at 3276 M St NW. This building has been used as a market throughout most of Georgetown’s history. The current building was constructed in 1865, on the site of a previous market dating back to 1795. The building is a large one-story brick structure, fronting onto M St. […]
The Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, at 1315 8th St. NW, is a parish church dating from 1864, initially created to handle the increase in population in the St. Patrick’s parish and the expansion of the population northward in the city. Construction of the current church started in 1870, and extended over many years as the […]
1313 Potomac St. is a Georgetown rowhouse, built in 1943.
The Washington Apartments, at 1201 7th St., are part of an apartment complex with a convenient price and location, two blocks north of Mount Vernon Square.
1133 5th St. NW is a 1900 rowhouse.
1237 28th St. NW is a 1900 rowhouse in Georgetown.
1366 Kenyon Street is a multi-family rowhouse, built in 1900.
The Kimball School, at 3375 Minnesota Ave. SE, is a public elementary school built in the 1950’s.
1545 Wisconsin Avenue is a small commercial bank building. It was built in 1900.