505 2nd St. NE is a two-story grey brick rowhouse, built in 1891. It is owned by the Southern Baptist Convention and used for their Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission.
617 K St. NW is a rowhouse that is part of the historic area of Mt. Vernon Square. It, and the building next door, have been preserved when a new glass office tower was built by Douglas Development, which now surrounds the buildings.
The 13th Street Church of Christ, at 3100 13th St. NW, has been at this location for more than 60 years.
1601 Jonquil St. is a 1931 brick home in Colonial Village.
The Watergate is a complex of five buildings – three residential buildings, an office building, and a combined office and hotel. This door is from 2500 Virginia Avenue, one of the residential buildings. The complex was built between 1963 and 1971. It became famous in 1972 with the Watergate break-in leading eventually to Nixon’s resignation.
307 E St. NE is a two-story brick rowhouse, built in 1890.
2116 15th St. SE is a 1905 brick rowhouse in the historic area of Anacostia.
3026 O St. NW is a stately brick townhouse in Georgetown, built in 1900. Kesher Israel synagogue owns this house as the rabbinical residence. In this photo, the house is padlocked and vacant after Rabbi Freundel was forced to leave the house with his guilty plea for voyeurism at the National Capital Mikvah.
3702 Georgia Avenue NW is at the corner of Georgia and New Hampshire Avenue. It was constructed in 1911 as the D.C. fire station for Engine 24. In 1994, Engine 24 moved to 5101 Georgia Avenue. At that time, the front entrance was shifted from the Georgia Avenue side to the New Hampshire Avenue side. […]
518 3rd St. NE is an 1890 brick rowhouse.