3702 Georgia Avenue NW is at the corner of Georgia and New Hampshire Avenue. It was constructed in 1911 as the D.C. fire station for Engine 24. In 1994, Engine 24 moved to 5101 Georgia Avenue. At that time, the front entrance was shifted from the Georgia Avenue side to the New Hampshire Avenue side. This door is from the New Hampshire Avenue side.
The building is now used as a utility building for the Metro.