Corcoran Hall, at 725 21st Street, N.W. , is an academic building at George Washington University. It was built by GW in 1924, designed by architects Albert L. Harris and Arthur B. Heaton. It was named after William Corcoran, President of the trustees and founder of the Corcoran Gallery of Art.
The building is four stories, brick with limestone trim. It has mainly been used for science departments, and was the place that the anti-tank bazooka weapon was developed during World War II.