1058 Thomas Jefferson Street is at the corner of Thomas Jefferson Street and the C&O Canal. This door is on the canal side. The building is currently used as offices for several small firms. It was built in 1810, and is a small two-story brick building with a gabled roof.
It was originally built as a Masonic Lodge, Potomac Lodge #5. The Lodge sold the property in 1840.