1627 Lamont St. is a three-story brick apartment building, with stone trim. It was built in 1910, and has 21 units.
2800 O St. NW is a two-story brick house, built in 1900.
611 L St. NW is a two-story brick and concrete building. It was built in 1900, and the front facade has this door plus a large garage-type opening. The current tenants are janitorial and cleaning service companies.
The Knowlton, at 2227 20th St. NW, is a five-story apartment building, constructed in 1923. It is brick with stone trim, with iron balconies on the 4th floor. It is divided into 35 condo units.
3209 Highland Place is a large three-story brick Georgian-style house. It is now the National Child Research Center, an independent pre-school.
1026 6th St. NW is a small three-story retail building, constructed in 1850. The front is a mix of brick, concrete, and siding. It is vacant and has significant deterioration. It was sold in October for $5 million, presumably to be incorporated in the redevelopment of the block into office space, with some of the […]
The Mendota, at 2220 20th St. NW, was the first luxury apartment building in D.C., constructed in 1901. It is seven stories, faced with stone. It is a cooperative, with 48 units.
3000 K St. NW is one of the buildings in the Washington Harbour complex on the Potomac River in Georgetown. The complex was completed in 1986, designed by Arthur Cotton Moore in the post-modern style.
The Howard Theater, at 620 T Street,
The Divine Science Church of the Healing Christ is at 2025 35th St, NW. The church building is white stucco and clapboard, with green wood trim in a Tudor style, and stained glass windows. The Divine Science Church was founded in 1887, and this building became the D.C. location for the church in 1956.