The Southeast Library, a branch of the D.C. Public Library, is at 403 7th St. SE. It is a tall one-story brick building with stone columns and detailing, by architect Edward Tilton, in the neo-Classical style. It opened in 1922, and was the second D.C. Library branch. It was one of three D.C. libraries funded […]
1214 V St. SE is a tall and narrow brick house, now used as an office building. It was built in 1930.
2432 4th St. NE was built as a single-family house in 1900. it is currently the home for Verdadera Fe Baptist Church.
1244 V St. SE is a three-story stucco building which is adjacent to St. Theresa of Avila, and appears to be an administrative office for the diocese.
905 N St. NW is a narrow three-story brick rowhouse, brick with a slate-tiled peaked roof. It was built in 1900.