1217 N St. NW is a narrow 4-story brick rowhouse, now divided into condos. It was built in 1875.
1335 N St. NW is one of four attached identical 3 1/2 story brick rowhouses, designed by architect C.A. Didden in 1883. The rowhouses are currently part of the N Street Village, a community of housing and supports for low-income and homeless women.
The Emerson at 1220 N St. is a 5-story apartment building, brick with stone trim. It was built in 2001.
Mt. Zion Pentecostal Church is at 1112 N St. NW, on the corner of 12th St.
1117 N St. NW is a three-story brick rowhouse, built in 1899.
1113 N St. NW is a three-story brick rowhouse, built in 1900.
2210 Martin Luther King Jr Avenue SE is a two-story brick rowhouse, now used as a commercial building on the historic stretch of Anacostia. It was built in 1909.
The Max Robinson Center, a branch of the Whitman-Walker Clinic, is at the corner of 2301 Martin Luther King Jr Avenue SE and Chicago Street. The building was constructed for the Eleventh Precinct of the D.C. Police in 1909, in the Italianate Renaissance style. This door is on the Chicago St. side of the building.
714 7th St. SE is a two-story brick rowhouse with a turreted roof. It was built in 1890.
2234 and 2238 Martin Luther King, Jr. Avenue are part of a four-lot parcel of land acquired by the D.C. government in 2010, with the former “Big K” liquor store as the biggest element of the parcel. D.C. acquired the parcel to encourage development along the historic commercial corridor. The two houses are vacant and […]