1311 21st St. NW is a three-story brick townhouse, built in 1921. It is currently divided into four condo units.
1825 Jefferson Place is a three-story brick townhouse built in the 1800’s. It is currently occupied by the Campaign for Tibet.
1821 Jefferson Place is a three-story brick townhouse built in 1837. It is currently occupied by the American Humanist Association.
St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church is at 14 M Street SE. Located near the ballpark, it started a special “Nats Mass” in 2014, a service at noon for baseball fans before home games.
Friendly Davids Market is at 1399 Half Street SW. A mural is being painted on all three sides of the building in November 2017. The mural is by Eric Ricks, and is part of the MuralsDC program, sponsored by the Department of Public Works and the Commission on the Arts and Humanities.
The William Syphax School, at 1322 Half St. SW, was designed in the Colonial Revival style in 1901. It was used as a school from 1901 to 1994, then was empty for a number of years until it was redeveloped into condominiums in 2005, called the Syphax Village. It is on the National Register of […]