1741 Lanier Place is a four-story apartment building with 18 units. It was constructed in 1911, with a brick facade with stone trim.
1736 Lanier Place is a three-story brick rowhouse, built in 1915.
The District Fire Station at 1763 Lanier Place was built in 1908, for Engine Company 21 and Truck Company 9. The architect was Appleton P. Clark, who designed the building in the Spanish Colonial Revival style. The building is on the National Register of Historic Places.
1919 Calvert St. NW is a 1900 rowhouse. For many years, it had been a single-occupancy rooming house, with 14 tenants. When the property went up for sale in 2013, the tenants attempted to arrange a deal where they could own the house. The D.C. government, in partnership with the non-profit Mi Casa, set up […]