1719 35th St. NW is a two-story brick apartment building, with 19 units. It was built in 1926.
The Hyde School, at 3219 O St. NW, is a public elementary school. It was built in 1911 by architect Arthur B. Heaton, of brick with stone trim. It is two stories, with 15 foot ceilings and large windows.
The Washington Canoe Club is at 3700 K St., on the Potomac River. It was built in 1904 by architect Georges P. Hales, as a long shingle-style building. It is dark green with white trim, with octagonal towers at either end, and was designed to look impressive from the river view. This door is on […]
1066 30th St. NW is a 1900 rowhouse, now divided into condos.
1813 35th St. NW is a two-story brick apartment building, with 15 units. It was built in 1925, and is currently being renovated.
3316 R St. NW is a three-story brick townhouse, built in 1951.
1058 Thomas Jefferson Street is at the corner of Thomas Jefferson Street and the C&O Canal. This door is on the canal side. The building is currently used as offices for several small firms. It was built in 1810, and is a small two-story brick building with a gabled roof. It was originally built as […]
1347 28th St. NW is a narrow two-story brick rowhouse, built in 1900.
1522 32nd St. NW is a small two-story rowhouse built in 1900, and now divided into condo units.
2816 O St. NW is a Georgetown townhouse, built in 1900.