This door, at 1060 Thomas Jefferson St. in Georgetown, is right near the C&O Towpath. The stained glass transom shows a mule drawing a barge along the canal. The rowhouse was built in 1900.
The Church of the Pilgrims is at 22nd and P St. This is a side door on 22nd St. The Church of the Pilgrims was founded in 1903, and the church was built in 1928. The church describes its original purpose as “intended as a home away from home for southern Presbyterian men and women […]
Snap is a cafe at 1062 Thomas Jefferson St. in Georgetown, in a typical old Georgetown row building. It was built in 1914.
This pink door is at 2726 P St. in Georgetown. Built in 1876, the house is believed to be the narrowest in Georgetown, at only 9 feet wide. The owners decorate it with a large wreath during the holidays each year.