1706 9th St. NW is a three-story rowhouse, with manufactured brick siding. It was built in 1870.
906 Q St.NW is a two story brick townhouse with an above-ground basement level. It was built in 1900.
Lofts 11 is a nine-story condo building at 1125 11th St. NW. It was built in 2007 in a contemporary style, and has 27 units.
1708 9th St. NW is a three-story brick rowhouse with stone trim. It was built in 1900.
908 Q St. NW is a brick rowhouse, built in 1890.
1704 9th St. NW is a three-story multi-family brick rowhouse, built in 1870.
The Fifteenth Street Presbyterian Church is a modern brick church building at 1701 15th St. NW. The congregation was founded in 1841, the first African-American Presbyterian congregation in D.C. The congregation bought a church building at its present location in 1918, and built the new church in 1979.
1327 Naylor Court is a two-story brick carriage house, built in the 1860’s. On the side of the building, there is a large painted sign for the veterinarian practice that was there at one time: “Hospital for Horses and Dogs, J.P. Turner, V.M.D.”
The Gladstone is located at 1423 R St. NW. It was designed as an apartment building, and now is a condominium. It, and the twin building The Hawarden next door, were built in 1900 by architect George Cooper, in the Romanesque Revival style.
1716 14th St. NW is an old three-story building with a brick facade, part of a block of offices and commercial buildings along 14th St.