Kazanchis Groceries & Deli occupies this old building at the corner of 14th and Corcoran. This is a side door on Corcoran.
1324 Corcoran St. was built in 1890. The narrow glass and metal door reflects a building across the street. The street is near busy areas but is a quiet residential street, with old townhouses.
St. Luke’s Episcopal Church is at 1514 15th St., NW. It was completed in 1880, as the first independent black Episcopal church in the District. It is modeled after a church in Coventry, England.
1504 P St. NW is a rowhouse divided into condos. It was built in 1865.
Doorway with stained glass arch, 1510 P St. NW. This rowhouse was built in 1900.
This building is in a prominent location, on the southwest corner of 14th and P St. NW. The building is currently between tenants and has been vacant for a year. The former tenant was Mid-City Deli.