3224 Highland Place is a large 3-story single family house, built in 1898. It is nicknamed the “wedding cake house” for its Victorian splendor in cream with white trim.
The Abby, at 3621 Newark Street, is a four-story apartment building, brick with stone trim. It was built in 1927, and has 49 units.
3428 Ashley Terrace is a two-story detached house with wood siding. It was built in 1940.
3209 Highland Place is a large three-story brick Georgian-style house. It is now the National Child Research Center, an independent pre-school.
3614 Newark St. is a 1912 rowhouse.
3419 30th St. NW is a small brick cottage-style house, built in 1924.
3028 Porter St. is a 3 1/2 story apartment building, constructed in 1928 in brick with stone trim. It is now a condominium.
The Adams Terrace Condominiums, at 2926 Porter St., is a three-story brick Beaux-Arts building, constructed in 1923.
3614 Veazey Street is a 1925 rowhouse, with red brick on the first floor and door surround, and Tudor-style white stucco and brown timbers on the second floor.
John Eaton Elementary School, at 3301 Lowell St., was built in the early 1900’s.